Official Contest Rules
For South Riding Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the office during normal business hours Monday-Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the office: South Riding Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, 43063 Peacock Market Plaza, #125, South Riding, VA 20152
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local regulations apply. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years and older at the time of entry with a valid social security number and who resides in our demographic area – which we define at the DC, Virginia and Maryland metro areas. Individuals under the age of 18 may participate with the approval of an eligible parent/legal guardian. Employees and their immediate family members or household members are not eligible to win. (Immediate family includes spouses, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children. Household members include all people who share the same residence at least three months of the year.)
- Contest/Drawing Period: The contest/drawing will begin and end at the times specified times listed on the contest/drawing information.
- How to Enter: Entry may be accomplished in person during normal business hours or by mailing a 3”x5” postcard to: SRCFD Drawing – 43063 Peacock Market Plz., #125 – South Riding, VA 20152. Write the title of the drawing at top of postcard and include your name, address, phone# and email address if that is a preferred method of contact. Entries must be received during the contest period to be eligible. Office will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or telephone number used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. Proof of ownership may be required to claim prize. All entries become the property of the office and will not be returned.
- Winner selection: Contest/Drawing winners will be determined by random selection on the business day following the close of the contest/drawing. The entrant will be contacted using the phone number or email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules.) Selection of potential winners is final. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result and disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- Prizes: Prizes will be as specified by office. Winner is responsible for any/all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use, where applicable. Odds of winning depend upon a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering a contest/drawing, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the office, which are binding and final in all matters relating to any contest/drawing. (b) Release and hold harmless office, prize companies, employees of office and any other entities whose name may be involved in promoting contest/drawing.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in contest/drawing constitutes winner’s consent to office’s use of winner’s name (first name, last initial only), likeness, and/or photograph for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Office reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any contest/drawing in full or in part, if any fraud, technical failure or any other factor beyond office’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest/drawing, as determined by the office in its sole discretion. Office reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion in any unfair or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the integrity of contest/drawing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Office failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitation of Liability: The released parties are not responsible for: 1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or others. 2) Technical failure of any kind; 3) unauthorized human intervention; 4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest/drawing or in processing entries.
- Dispute: Entrant agrees that: 1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with contest/drawing shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of legal action; 2) any and all claims shall be limited to the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and never covering any attorney’s fees.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will not be shared with any outside source, other than listing first name and last initial on promotional posts.
- Contest/Drawing Results: A winner’s list may be obtained ten (10) days after the conclusion of a contest/drawing by sending written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the office address.